Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Adventures
























































Been a very busy weekend at our house. I had to work and tried to keep the baby here while I worked. I was actually pretty productive for also taking care of a 15-week old baby. I just love keeping him with me. On Friday my mom had a relaxing time on the houseboat with her friends so we went down to visit them and hang out. I would so LOVE to have a houseboat. I did feel a little queasy at 1st on the top but got over it quickly. I mean, how neat would it be to stay and sleep on a houseboat. I am not saying we all might not sleep in our life jackets though.
On Saturday Gage came running saying we had a baby bear cub in our yard. I was so excited to get pictures for my blog. Needless to say, maybe I should get his eyes checked. No baby bear cub, just a turkey but without a head, or at least I thought that. As soon as our lab nudged it on the backside, the head came out from under the wing. I thought for sure I had been shot or something. Pretty creepy. The poor turkey evidently had been shot and was injured so needless to say not a good thing.

I have been reading a blog http://www.littleoneapril.blogspot.com/. Again, I am heartbroken for this young girl. I love her story of repentance. Please pray for April Rose and her family. There is another baby, Hope Bolte. Please pray for her and read her story at http://www.babybolte.blogspot.com/. I feel an overwhelming burden for these families with these babies who are sick and what there parents are going through. I pray that God will give them strength in their time of need and trials.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention that Aidan got his 1st tattoo courtesy of his brother. Gage always draws on him.

Many of the blogs that I read who are facing tremendous heartbreak find a way to deal with their sorrow. This way of dealing is always through God. God is there for us whenever we need him. He has a plan for us even though we may not be sure where our life is heading. Look to God for guidance in your daily life.

Here are a few pics from our adventurous weekend.

Still trying to figure out these pictures and getting them to post the way I want them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails