Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Little April Rose

Well, McKMama and Angie and Raechel have addressed little April Rose. I do not think it could have been said any better.

I was just thinking yesterday how we tend to throw stones but ALL OF US live in glass houses. The Lord is the 1 who judges us and everyone, and we need to learn to not judge others. I know this is hard to do many times especially in certain situations, and this surely seemed to be 1 of those situations, but we need to pray for these people and for ourselves.

I heard a preacher preach 1 time that if we all would put so much time and effort into being a Christian as we do other things, myself included, what a difference it would make.

If you want to read what they had to say visit: www.mycharmingkids.net or www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com. Both of these women are inspiring to me.

God Bless!!
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails