Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hot Maple Toddy


Fall is definitely here and I love this time of year. I think of my best friend who died 3 years ago from breast cancer at the young age of 31. This was also her favorite time of the year, and we both had birthdays in October, actually mine on Halloween. Gotta love this time of the year. I love the crispness in the air, using no air conditioning and opening the windows, and my new screen door. I just love screen doors. Every year around this time I try to get 1 of these Candleberry Candles. I love their candles. But the Hot Maple Toddy, absolutely the best. It smells the entire house up in no time flat. It has an aroma of fall and the holidays to come. I did notice yesterday on their website that pink sugar was a popular scent so I will have to check it out too. Head on over to Candleberry Candles and get you a candle, or check your local shops for them.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails