Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Baskin Robbins Makin it Right

UPDATE: Seems like I got another Baskin Robbins General Manager's attention. The cake did taste decent, and I have gotten other cakes from Baskin Robbins that were good. We LOVE their ice cream although it is a bit pricey. The ice cream cake I ordered before from Baskin Robbins looked exactly like what we chose from the picture. I mean come on, this cake does not even closely resemble the picture. I think most people would agree with that.

Well I wasn't gonna blog today, just a little down, not much to say, well lots to say just not going to here. Got several emails from Baskin Robbins Company via Twitter expressing their concern, and then a message from the guy that owns our local Baskin Robbins, Eric Clevenger. He was extremely sorry and giving us a 45 dollar gift card. Wow, that is great. At least they stand by their cakes.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails