Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Getting Rid of the Laundry Hamper

Photobucket

I have always had 2 laundry hampers in my utility room, and well honestly, they both look pretty bad at this point. I decided a couple weekends ago to let 1 of them go, let the trash man take it away. Well, actually we dont' have trash pickup where I live. We have to take all of our trash into the city to the community trash drop off, and even better, it is free. Well not free entirely since we do pay taxes. Anyhoo, back to the story. My thinking was if I get rid of 1 I might keep the laundry done since it would be filled up all the time. Well, needless to say, the laundry is never done. We can do it all and turn around 30 minutes later and have another pile. My laundry machine goes from early morning, one of the 1st things I do when I get up and usually 1 of the last things I do when I go to bed. What is it with laundry. Now mind you, I don't mind washing it, I just hate putting it away. Any given day here we have baskets of clean, folded laundry needing put away, and sometimes it never gets put away until the basket is empty, and all the stuff needs washed again.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails