Saturday, October 24, 2009

Today Is The Day

Today is the day we have the bonfire for Gage's Birthday. This is slowly but surely getting out of hand as do most of his parties. We did keep the list short but the food was a little more than I wanted to spend to just feed 21 people. The weather was supposed to be rainy but they have changed the forecast. Today only 20% chance of rain so keep your fingers crossed. If it does rain, we will just move inside and grill the hot dogs. Our family does love to have bonfires and roast weenies and make S'Mores. This is definitely on the list tonight, and ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. I am not going to go into detail about the ordering fiasco with the ice cream cake until I see it. I am thinking it might look pretty pitiful but I hope note, but wait, it better not for $39.99. All this entails a little spider detail. Anyway, lots to do today. Me, I am working today so I need to finish up early if at all possible. Darrell has the responsibility of all the cleaning to be done today plus taking my mom to get her cabinets ordered for her house. And Gage, he is the decor man. Believe me, I can trust him with this. He does not like things to look too tacky, just a little tacky, LOL. I definitely plan on pics of this bonfire and hopefully will get them posted in a few days.

Enjoy Your Saturday and God Bless You All!
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails