Monday, July 20, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Wow, what a week. I have had so many "NOT ME" days, I could not even count. I seriously need to start keeping a list.

Yesterday morning while in church during the special singing, which happened to be my mom, Aidan was so happy to see her, smiling and cooing and all, I DID NOT so want him to scream out loud at her just so everyone could see how cute he was, Nope, not me.

I wish I had a picture of this, but I did NOT forget my camera on our road trip yesterday. Nope, not me. Anyway, I did NOT cover my infant son up with my pink scarf while he slept yesterday. Nope, not me.

We did not stop at a local store yesterday and buy fresh corn and tomatoes to only forget the corn. Nope, not us.

I did not go to the bathroom and hold Aidan while I sat on the toilet, Nope, not me.

I did not wear the same clothes 2 days in a row, sleep in them to only have Gage look at me and say, Mom, didn't you wear that shirt yesterday? To which I replied, yes, and I slept in it too. Nope, not me.

I did not almost get run over by a car in the church parking lot yesterday, Nope, not me.

I did not put some new plates in a hutch yesterday morning with the tags still on them to have Gage tell me, Mom, those look real good there, blue tags and all. Nope, not me.

I did not run to the grocery store to get ice cream to go with our fresh blackberry cobbler, vanilla to be exact, then get home and ask who bought this maple nut ice cream, Nope, not me, and we all did not eat that maple nut ice cream on our cobbler instead of the vanilla someone was supposed to buy, Nope, not us.

I am sure there are many more crazy things I have done this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails