Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Total Randomness to Wordless Wednesday

Let go of me, I can do this on my own!

What are you looking at?

Thank you father for this exersaucer and especially for this
flower that I so need to get in my mouth.


Yummy, yummy Cake!








Somebody please get me out of this thing!













I was just going to do a Wordless Wednesday post again, but seems like I always have something to say. Aidan and I have been fighting colds, and I think he is doing much, much better, but me, I think worse. My head feels as though it is going to explode so that is the reason I have not posted as much lately.
Anyway, here is some randomness to our week and weekend. Aidan attended his 1st Sweet 16 Birthday Party, and boy was that cake good!
He is beginning to like is exersaucer more and more, and can now even play with the stuff all around him. He is growing up so fast. He plays with his feet all the time, and yesterday, held his bottle. I mean literally held it all by himself until I decided to help him and that is when he decided I could just hold it.

I think probably 1 of my favorite flowers are black-eyed Susans. It just so happens, these grow wild on our farm and I love to cut them and put in vases, well in my case, an old ice-cream bucket. I just love using odd things for vases or containers.
Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails