Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Now I don't think I will be wearing 1 of these next week, but hey, the song is quite catchy.


I am sitting here eating scoops with the pineapple mango salsa, which is my 1st time trying this, and I must say I love this stuff.
All this talk about food and bikinis, wow, seems to be what I am concentrating on right now. Next week we are going to the beach. We were planning on this for a while and then something came up to cancel these plans, but now here we are less than 1 week away from leaving, and I never got around to losing that extra baby weight. I never got around to running daily like I used to do. I did, however, get around to eating. After I had Gage I weighed less than I weighed before I got pregnant. I was only in my 20s then, and now here I am at 35, and by the way realized I will be 36 in October, and then in 4 years 40. Where did the years go? Back to where I was, after having Aidan, looks as though I am going to keep an extra 8 to 10 pounds, depending on the day.
When the swimsuits came out this year, I looked but never bought, saying to myself I am not wearing 1 of these this summer, maybe next summer, but no way this year. Oh my, here I am needing a swimsuit and none to be found. Well, they did have lots of size 0, 1, 3 and 5. Nowhere near that and probably never will be. I really do not like to parade around in swimsuits anyway, but sometimes you do need 1. Maybe when we get to Myrtle Beach I can find something. If not, I will wear my old suit from last year and a cover up, which would probably stay on over even the newest of suits.
Believe me when I tell you I did google "how to loose 10 pounds in a week." Yep, I did that. Now I know that would not be healthy and no earthly way for me. I don't have the time to exercise like 3 hours a day and eat about 1000 calories, or do some kind of crazy cleansing diet. I guess this a wake up call, I will not be losing 10 pounds. I can almost bet you that this time next year I will probably still have these 10 pounds. Just the thought of dieting makes me hungry. This was evident when I hit the local Wal-Mart today to fill our cupboards. Everything in the store looked good to me. I did practice some self control. No peanut M & M's here this week.
Teresa
P.S. On a lighter note, little 2-tooth boy, can now sit up. This baby is developing at a rapid rate. I figure next week he will be able to walk. Not really, but 1 can dream. Wait, would that be a dream or a nightmare. I keep saying 1 day he is just going to get up and run around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails