Friday, July 24, 2009

Love the One You're With!




UPDATE: I just got this big idea to post this. We did not have digital photos when I got married in 1993. You can really tell the age of this pic from our hair and my wedding dress. What were we thinking? Oh well, got to love those 90s. This picture is not that good since it is a picture of a picture but here goes anyway. All I wanted then was a long train, big veil, and puffy sleeves that the ends came down to points on my hand. Here you go. WOW, how our taste changes. Good thing I still like my husband and not this dress. I would so do things different today, much more simpler design and less over the top, and not such big hair. You know the 80s and 90s, the bigger the better. I again apologize for these pics.


Fastforward a bit to my mom's house in 2008, as you can see he does not like much pictures and I am ashamed that we have no current pics of us together. I hope to remedy that this weekend.




Sixteen years ago today I married the 1 I love, the 1 have spent my life with, the 1 I plan on spending the rest of my life with. Things have not always been a bed of roses, and I think most people who are honest will admit that, but overall, the big picture, the Lord has truly blessed us. We have a new home, good jobs, loving family and 2 beautiful, healthy sons, and well, each other. There have been times we have argued, disagreed and just not gotten along. There have been times I did not want to speak to him and I am sure likewise for him, but all in all, life is good. I pray to spend more wonderful years with my loving husband, and I want to thank Darrell for putting up with me, for thinking he can read my mind and all my little mood swings.






Teresa

,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails