Friday, August 28, 2009

Sausage, do you like sausage?


Or maybe even pork chops, or bacon. Wow the list is endless. Gage has been begging for a miniature pot belly pig. I keep saying no and Darrell keeps saying lets get 1. However, we just were able to find new homes for all of our shih tzus we were breeding, only keeping 1 as a pet and then 1 lab outside. Finally, all the cats have homes too. We have no fish, no hamsters and nothing else to take care of. Why would I even consider this for him. He constantly asks for these animals and then we end up taking care of them and once the newness wears off, he is done with them.

Alas though I am about to give him. They are pretty cute. People say very easy to train, and I guess if if does not work out, we could always fatten it up and have it slaughtered. Now, don't go calling the animal right's people on me or PETA. We do eat meat in this family.

Teresa

UPDATE****
I THINK I WAS HAVING A WEAK MOMENT WHEN I POSTED THIS, I THINK I WILL STICK TO MY GUNS ON THIS 1, NO PIGS FOR US AT LEAST NOT UNTIL PIGS FLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails