Monday, August 17, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY AND THIS OLD HOUSE





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
































We certainly did not go to this old house yesterday especially since we do not own this old place. That would so be trespassing. We did not go here so I could take pictures of my cranky, teething and sleepy baby. I would never do such a thing like trespass or even subject my poor baby who does not feel like pictures to do such a thing. Not Me!. I would never put my husband in the weeds to hold my baby upon the banister so I could take his picture. Never. I would never keep taking pictures while my husband complained the bugs were biting him. Not me! I would never considering entering this house to look at all the junk. Not me! Really though, I did not go in. I am really afraid of getting arrested for trespassing every time I go here. But that is not to say that I have never been in it. And I have never contemplated ways to get this stuff to my house so all this junk could be mine, mine, mine (insert sinister laugh here). And, I surely do not wish this was my house instead of having a new house. Not me. I would never be ungrateful and wish I lived in this falling down old house. Not me. And I did not go over and over my pictures to see if maybe I captured something that we did not see while we were there. I surely do not believe in ghosts or just wish to encounter something strange. Not me!
And last, but certainly not least, completely off the old house subject, which I never get off the subject and do random posts. I did not take all the toilet paper from our hotel while in Myrtle Beach on vacation. I did not say I paid dearly for this stuff. I mean, come on, toilet paper, and cheap toilet paper at that. And I did not say to myself I was so glad I did not take that toilet paper the other day when our downstairs bathroom was empty and I had to use the toilet paper that I did not take. I always keep our bathroom stocked with toilet paper. And oh yeah, I did not just take down our Fourth of July bunting from our porch! This is the middle of August after all.

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. haha..been there done that..my husband swears I'm going to get arrested one day on one of my "photography expeditions" he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but what cute photographs. Totally worth the arrest record. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails